Conchas de Piedra
Deckman's is more than a culinary concept, it is a multisensory experience where we are 100% in
contact with nature, which leads to being exposed to the environment (our restaurant is partially
designed to be outdoors).
Here are some suggestions to make your visit much more integrated to the context:
- We suggest closed / comfortable shoe
- Check the weather the day of your visit
- Clothing appropriate to the temperature changes characteristic of the Valley
- If you do not have your own vehicle, we suggest you schedule your transportation with your local provider (we do not have a regular public transportation system in our area)
- We suggest casual dress code, so that you can enjoy your visit fully in a context of "The table on the farm"
Muy buen provecho…